Woocommerce Advance Request A Quote Plugin
- Nidhi Arora
- 6 years
- 152 views
The “WooCommerce Advance Request a Quote” allows your woocommerce store customers/visitors to raise a simple quote on any product that they are interested to purchase. The quote goes to the admin of the store. This plugin is aimed to help any WooCommerce store to have more sales. In order to help increase sales, the plugin offers a functionality to have both “Add to Cart” as well as “Request a Quote” at the same time on the store. The plugin also allows the customer to bargain for the quote that the admin sends to them which is the unique thing that the plugin offers. This helps in having better sales and loyalty on the store.
Benefits of the WooCommerce Advance Request a Quote plugin
- The Customize URL for the Quote List Page.
- Automatic Creation of product Order.
- Simple to show or hide Price columns.
- At individual / category product level, Simple to hide or show Add to Cart button or add to Quote.
- Higher Flexibility in order to customize the template of email.
- Simple to hide Price on the Product and Shop Pages.
- Simple to customize the button look.
- Simple to show total number of the items in the added list.
- In the request form, it allows you to give high flexibility in remove or add fields.
- 100% customizable
- Fully responsive
Envision Ecommerce has always focused on helping the store owners with their unique concept that helps increase their sales and revenue. Woocommerce Advance Request a Quote plugin is perfect for rental stores, offering custom services from the shopper being able to get a quote. Shoppers add the interested items into their cart list and their product list is sent to the store admin along with an optional short message, the customer email address and name. The admin then is able to send the customer a quote and the customer can bargain back if required. If the customer is okay with the quote, admin can directly create a cart link where the customer can pay.