Envision’s New Launch: Advance Request a Quote Magento2 Extension
- Nidhi Arora
- 4 years
- 33 views
Envision Ecommerce is happy to announce its new release of Advance Request a Quote Magento 2 Extension. This extension enables Magento store owners to give a facility to their customers to generate a request a quote for the product for further discount.
The extension is built with some powerful and user-friendly features like bargaining feature, which makes customers’ shopping experience peerless. Plus, it also facilitates admin to approve or disapprove the proposal (requested quote) or encourage their customers to buy products at negotiable prices.
The Main Highlights of this Extension are:
– Allow customers to request a quote for more than one product at one go.
– Allow customers to request a quote through the front-end, which is available for the customers only.
– Support different type of product list
– Allow admin to easily track the incoming quote requests.
– Send email notifications to both store owners and customers for their relevant quote request.
– Allow customers to check-out from the account and re-quote the request, if the proposal has been accepted by the admin.
These are the some key features of our latest Magento 2 extension. Now update your e-commerce store with Advance Request a Quote Magento 2 Extension to make the ordering process faster and accessible.
At Envision Ecommerce, our entire team of certified developers continually focuses their efforts on introducing some useful extensions, plugins, etc. to make online buying and selling process easier and smoother for both seller and shopper. So always, stay tuned with us!
Get your extension here: https://codecanyon.net/item/advance-request-a-quote-magento-2-extension/20172509